Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mawaige is wat bwings us togever today.

I'm Back!   

After an exceptionally long hiatus (I hope I used that word correctly.) I decided it was high time that I come back.

And  I am now married.

Which is why, I've decided, that I took such a long break.  It took and my time and energy into roping in my wife so that she would be convinced enough to marry me.  Finally, it worked.  We were married at the beginning of August and it had been great ever since.  It's nice not to have to say goodbye at night.

But on and on again, what has happened.  Sadly so much time has passed that I don't think it would be wise to go back and comment on everything I could.  So I start anew.

The Olympics just finished!  what a wonderful thing to watch.  It is interesting to see a few people from each country get together to test their training and see who happens to be the best that day, since I believe the results could change another day.

Anywho, I will add more later, but I have enjoyed this short chat that we were able to have.

1 comment: