Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Dinners

I would love to have Sunday dinner at home today. It was one of the things I looked forward to in the week cause I knew it was just a good chance to relax with the family. My last Sunday dinner home was almost perfect. The weather was quite pristine. it was late summer but it wasn't too hot. We were able to eat out in the backyard and we played Parcheesi (which is one of the best games ever). I didn't say much. I prefered to just soak it in. I can't wait to be home again for that. It will be awhile before we are all there. Another year and some change. But I'll be there to enjoy it if all goes well.

We talked about Isaiah in church today. I need to study it more.

1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to having you home. Dad said today that we would be enjoying your company in one more month! How exciting. We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete