Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Marginal

It seems that everything likes to bug you all at once.

Today was a rather marginal day. More on the less side than not. I was rather bored because I didn't have alot to do but that gave me time to think about dumb situations that I find myself in and a partner who is bent on provoking a reaction from me. (i.e. slugging him in the face, cussing him out) He just likes to try and get under my skin.
I am rather frustrated with BYU-I. They just seem to really mess with my plans. I wich they would just be a little more flexable with things.
Girls are driving me crazy.
There is something about this section of my education that does not do me well. I havn't been very upidy since we've started.


..............................................................sigh.......................................................................


It will get better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me you have a blog! The bright side of marginal is most likely things will get better (provided of course that F.W. doesn't come under attack by aliens from a distant galaxy. I don't know if they have prepared you for that one.) Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marginal...Yeah...I know exactly how that feels. Sometimes the lulls in life don't make a lot of sense, but when contrasted with what came before, and what will come after, it's a time of waiting.

    ReplyDelete